Considering Laser Treatment On The Buttocks

Hi,

First and foremost what a great site this is with good information.

I’m a 25 year old male with hairy buttocks, I absolutely loathe them! I have tried everything from nair to shaving which is both time consuming and in my opinion expensive. I’ve decided to give up this mundane malarkey and go for laser hair removal treatment.

I have read the FAQ’s and it’s very informative.

Just three questions I’ve got really:-

1. How many sessions are required to rid hair completely? I understand people vary and you need the odd annual top it, but on ‘average’ how many treatments do you feel will ultimately rid the hair?

2. Once having a session, can I shave in between so I’m constantly ‘hair free’?

3. After my first session will I be hair free like you are when shaving, waxing etc? Does it go stubbly?

Any help would be very appreciated.

Regards

Nebster

Hi,

First and foremost what a great site this is with good information.

I’m a 25 year old male with hairy buttocks, I absolutely loathe them! I have tried everything from nair to shaving which is both time consuming and in my opinion expensive. I’ve decided to give up this mundane malarkey and go for laser hair removal treatment.

I have read the FAQ’s and it’s very informative.

Just three questions I’ve got really:-

1. How many sessions are required to rid hair completely? I understand people vary and you need the odd annual top it, but on ‘average’ how many treatments do you feel will ultimately rid the hair?
  1. Once having a session, can I shave in between so I’m constantly ‘hair free’?
  1. After my first session will I be hair free like you are when shaving, waxing etc? Does it go stubbly?

Any help would be very appreciated.

Regards

Nebster

1. This is answered in the FAQs as well. Expect a minimum of 6-8 sessions to get rid of the majority. If you want 100% hairfree with no fine hairs etc, you would need to finish with electrolysis as laser won’t be able to target those once the remaining sparse hairs dont have enough pigment.

2. Yes, you’re free to shave in between sessions. I would suggest not to shave for 2-3 weeks after treatment if you can avoid it without much trouble so that you would be able to easier see how much shedding you’re seeing.

3. After each session, the hair is supposed to fall out. Since you shave before the treatment, it might be a bit stubbly for 1-2 weeks before it sheds/falls out. After that, you should have a hairfree period.

Expectations are the key to our satisfaction. If you are looking for a dramatic reduction of terminal hairs, than you will probably be a happy customer. If you are expecting to be 100% hairfree and never ever shave or remove hair again, you will probably spend thousands and still never be satified.

Please give it some thought.

Paul

ps In my personal experience, complete shedding of these hairs will be around 3 to 4 weeks