Columbia: A Bare Affair electrolysis

A Bare Affair, c/o Hawaiian Tan Margo 612 St. Andrews Rd., Ashland Park Columbia, SC 29210 803-772-3006 Weekdays 10AM-6PM Hourly rate: $55.00. Types of probes available: disposable, insulated, straight. Chosen through: advertisement. Hairs treated for free in consultation. Certification displayed.Wears gloves.

Respondent Comments: Makes a pleasant experience out of something that is not the easiest thing in the world to have done. She put me at ease from my first appointment and took considerable care to educate me about electrolysis, how it works, and its implications before we began. This is especially important since South Carolina does not regulate electrologists. I would recommend this electrologist to anyone, especially since she has expressed a willingness to treat other TG clients. (1 TG ref., 98-10-15)

7 years later-
In doing research and finding information for myself- I found that the above address & phone number appears to be invalid.

Google brings back

736 St Andrews Rd
Columbia SC
803 772 4247

According to Yelp, it says CLOSED next to the name- I don’t know if it means they are closed or if the Yelp page is. Will try calling probably Tuesday.