Clean and easy modification questions

hello everyone
I decided to buy clean and easy deluxe to treat the few hairs remains after laser
I know that a lot of you do not like this machine, but please consider my situation, i dont want to be disappointment because this is my only choice in the moment.

I decided to do the footswitch modification using the sponge, but i have few questions before i get started:

1. is the other wire end going to be attached to the metal plate in the unit or the metal plate of the stylus ? and if it is in the unit, should i cover the metal plate of the stylus ?

2. if someone else going to do it fo me ( and i am the one who will be treated ) who should touch the sponge ? me or the other person ? please excuse my weak knowledge of electricity

3. I have a very thin SS needle (probe) that i use in dentistry in treating root canals and i believe it is thinner than the C&E needle, do you have any trick in how i can replace or use this needle ?

if anyone have a picture of the modification, it will be a huge help for me.

thank you o much

Anyone?

I’m afraid not. The clean and easy is a very poor implementation of an electrolysis machine, and for what you would spend modifying it, you could pick up a used machine for a few hundred bucks capable of blend treatments. For this reason I I’ve never used or modified the clean and easy, and in general, recommend against it.

As i mentioned, clean and easy is my only option for fhe moment.
And i really don’t want to be disappointed about my only choice.
Electrolysis is not known in my country (it is considered a medical procedure that needs a medical practitioner to do it)
If we have alot of electrolygists, i wouldn’t be posting here and i would just get a professional appointment instead.

Another thing, i had laser hair removal for full body, and only few hairs i want to be removed

I still cant help you. I’m sorry but I have no experience with modifying the clean and easy. I understand about your countries laws, but it doesnt change that none of the professionals here are knowledgeable about modifying this device its not what we do. The only record you will find here is by amatuers who figured out a way and documented it here on hairtell .So search and read are your only options, or take the advice given and either source a professional machine, or go somewhere that is not as limited for your electrolysis .

Seana

why not use the unit as it is? it’s working fine and I have used it like this too. the footswitch doesnt really make a difference in duration it needs to kill a hair anyway… it’s time consuming but works.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply.
I want it to be footswitch because i need the current to work when the needle already inside the follicle, not before. So in that way i can minimize the risk of scarring.

I would like to ask you, how do you find the machine so far? In which area of your body did you use it, and did it remove some hair permanently?

Thank you so much

1 Like

A while ago, before doing my professional electrolysis training I thought I would buy the home kit to start understanding the process. It really didn’t work well for me. As the current does start before in the follicle, the supplied tweezers are terrible and the probe is so large that it didn’t fit my hairs. I found the dial didn’t change the intensity. Plus you really need to understand insertion angle/depth and have proper magnification to do electrolysis correctly.

I’m not too sure about your #1 and #2 questions - they are about a footplate modification? Never heard of this.

For #3 I tried this modification with a Ballet F2 shank after seeing the video below. I had to keep the probe in place with some sticky blue tack on around the holder, but it is all very basic and unhygienic and doesn’t last in the long term.

This is the video of a probe modification:

1 Like

I used it on my face. it worked well for me although it is SLOWLY. I didnt find current flowing before needle was inserted though. you need to touch the silver part of the holder with a finger wet with salt water before any current is flowing. you need to consider that it takes 40-50 seconds for one hair to be removed (it was that long with me) on a high level 8.
I dont think there is much danger of scarring though …
if you do a test patch and start slowly you will be fine. but not for more than a few hairs really… or if you have a lot of time :wink:
but yes. hairs were removed permanently… but it’s not a PRO machine…

1 Like

oh and here, I find this video helpful… you can see the usage : DIY Electrolysis Permanent Hair Removal with Badly Rated Amazon Kit | PalsLivesLife - YouTube

1 Like

You can Modify it if you know some technical /Electronic stuff.

For Example you dont need a Foot Pedal from Silhoutte for Example exist a needle holder /pen with Button.

You could replace the cable/needle holder. Its usual not a big deal.

Even it exist so far i know Adapter for Socket an Battery , i mean you could theoretical use a Low Power adapter for socket like <25 Watt. And connect it within adapter to the battery one. My dad had something like this in the past , long ago.

Even it exist battery (rechargeable) you can charge them with USB-C and the have high mah cappacity.

And replace needle.

Also a Professional one , i mean who work with electronic.

Could also make this stronger …like replace electronic parts.

But this should make a Professional one with a lot of experience in it.

The Machine ,the output electrcity need be Under 100 Watt on this case it make Problems with muscles.
I think because machines on i mean professional one have arround 80 Watt output on MAXIMUM Strength. And on Professional one you dont need really 6-10 (mostly). I think 25-40 Watt (maximum) should be fine.

Even know some peoples built there own , Electrolysis machine.

But Honestly.

Its kinda not worth… You buy Adapter from any brand seperate for socket… you buy needleholder… you are by 100-150 Dollar allready… you buy case for 30…all electronic… work on it . You are by than 350-450 (MINIMUM).