Choosing beginner electrolysis machine

I’ve been using the One Touch unit for a few months and have had decent success, but clearing an area takes forever. I’ve been thinking of buying a professional electrolysis machine, and I’ve heard blend is best for beginners.

There is a used Apilus Cleo available in my area, but the owner does not know if it is capable of blend. Here is a picture, it says “Flash” on it, but is there any way to know if it is also capable of blend?

It’s hard to tell from the "symbol " controls but yes it does appear to be blend capable. The Cleos are Apilus 's most basic model, probably just fine for a DIY’er moving up from a one touch though.

Hi.
Would you reccomend a diy’er to work on their own face as a complete beginner?

I did. So I guess the answer is yes. But I would also stress, this is a method of last resort. It takes quite a lot of learning, not only theory of electrolysis, but also how to do it to yourself which presents many unique challenges, not the least of which is seeing and inserting into a hair to perform electrolysis safely. I would not recommend pure thermolysis for DIY whatsoever.

of course I agree with Seana … I was able to remove mustache hairs (a nice line); but royally screwed-up on trying to shape the beard below my lower lip. Yep, intense and LOTS of practice.