Choosing a lawyer

If you have been the victim of a hair removal practitioner who has injured you, finding a lawyer will be a fairly simple situation.

findlaw lawyer directory

Choose your state and the topics:
consumer protection
personal injury – plaintiff
medical malpractice law

If you have paid for a device or service that made unsubstantiated claims of permanent hair removal, you will have a somewhat more difficult time, but it’s not impossible. I recently helped a woman get back $2750.00 due to a company making false and deceptive claims about a device’s effectiveness.

If your losses were under $5,000 in most states, you can sue in small claims court. You can either hire a lawyer to help or do it yourself. Many scammers are excperienced with litigation because they’ve been sued many times, so it may be in your best interest to have a pro help out. Keep in mind they will probably take a significant portion of any money you get back, as their fee.

If you wish to sue in small claims court yourself, I will be outlining the steps you need to take in the near future. Stay tuned!

Here is the updated link:

http://lawyers.findlaw.com/

I wish I would have red this post earlier. One of my friends had faced the same issue and couldn’t do anything about it. Now I am helping her out to find (deleted link) who can win the case for her.