cheapest way to remove arm hair only.

hey guys
i am new here. i want to remove my arm hair. my skin is not light brown. it is just medium brown, and the hair color is black. i never shaved my arms. i want just LESS hair on my arms, so i don’t want to remove all my arm air.
what is the cheapest way to reduce arm hair?
thanks

Seems that the only way to remove hair these days is to pay $2000+. It’s 2005 and there is no other option for permanent hair removal other than electrosyis or laser? I don’t like the hair I have but I’m not paying nobody no $3000 to remove my hair.

Then like we said before:

Get a buddy, buy the canon of electrolysis reference books, both of you read them all, get a real machine off our Ligitimate Machines on Ebay List, practice on each other, and clear out each other’s hair. It will cost you about $1,000 (or less) and your time with your Hair Removal Buddy. Oh, yeah, and a few aches, pains, eye strain and cramps.

Then like we said before:

Get a buddy…It will cost you about $1,000 (or less) and your time with your Hair Removal Buddy. Oh, yeah, and a few aches, pains, eye strain and cramps.

Don’t know where you live but here buddies don’t ask each other to pluck each others hair.

Don’t know where you live but here buddies don’t ask each other to pluck each others hair.

Then if I was you I’d change my name to Harry.