Celebrities?

Since it appears that this woman is using this in all her advertising, I assume that Mariah Carey doesn’t mind you knowing that she had some of her work done with Maria Tency and her son Eric in New York City on the Avenue of The Americas.

I saw Jennifer Lopez’s back neck hairline on American Idol last night and it definitely looks like she had electrolysis. Looks great.

I know Rita Hayworth was already posted on here, but I came across this site with her electrolysis story on it that I thought was interesting. Imagine only having to pay 10-15 dollars for a session! It was probably considered a lot of money back in the day, though.

http://www.ritahayworth.com/hair/electrolysis.html

I suppose that the consecration in the career of an electrologist takes place when some celebrity calls to your door. A few days ago, one of my clients asked me if I done Electrolysis, in some famous person of Spain. The certain thing is that I have not had any famous one lying in my table (if we exempt my son Dario, the most famous of his promotion (often he gets into problems).
I ignore how it is to give treatment to the Rita Hayworth of the world (famous stars), but I know the satisfaction of giving treatment to the Margarita Cansino (anonymous women) of every home. The technician must not do distinction between his clients. It is my humble opinion.

Oh Jossie! The rich and famous are not my favorite clients. Usually the privilege they exude translates into endless missed appointment! Indeed, the most famous patient you have is the one “on your table!” The “celebs” live in one section of our town with the telephone prefix: “969.” When I hear those numbers on my answering machine, I think: “Oh no!” Still the stories are interesting — and wow to they “talk.” Luckily, being Italian, I “know how to keep my big mouth shut” (mostly).