Caution: DIY electrolysis is risky & hard

Can I have some help ?? I just picked up a silhouet tone blend 128 for $100 I have to replace the foot pedal. I have been watching videos and reading up and now I understand about the probes. What I’m really confused about is the electrode thing, do I not need to use that or have it plugged in if I use the foot petal?

How do I know what type of machine I am using thermal va galvanic

I can tell you how to figure it all out, but I’ve not used the servo-blend. IT would be capable of both blend and pure thermolysis, but I do recommend blend. For a pedal, you can try calling the folks at Texas Electrolysis Supply ( Say hi to Jennifer!) they likely have one. If you are using automatic settings you dont need the foot pedal, but it may well be worth your while to replace old probeholders with a new one ( also available from TES) . As far as exact settings , you’re going to have to figure it out though I do recommend only attempting blend on yourself.

Do It Yourself (DIY) is a highly risky affair. You may do it on your hand and leg. In other areas, doing electrolysis looking in the mirror will finally result in the wrong treatment. So don’t risk yourself, with due respect to those who propagate DIY electrolysis.
Prof. K. Tharu Benny
Dean
Lase Acadamea
WhatsApp: +91 9744953708
Email: hello@laseacadamea.org