Can you help right a serious wrong?

As many of you know, I am a bit of a bleeding heart. Last year we helped an elderly lady with her house, supplies donated by my business, and people like you who donated money to buy them, and work donated by my clients, and friends of my clients.

Well, here comes Walker again asking if anyone out there is feeling generous this year.

I have a former client, who has been seriously wronged. The short version is that after a car accident, while away on vacation (during which, someone torched her house) her insurance company refused to pay out because the car loan was not hers. Of course, the truth is that the car loan was taken out when the client was still legally considered male, and now that the client is legally considered female, the insurance company is milking this as a last straw to attempt to avoid payment. Sure, my client can try to grind it out in the legal system, but in the mean time, it has been a year, and she still has no car, but has to pay a car note!

I have contacted my secret pixies, and we are ready to do it again. With your help, we will acquire a car, fix it up, and put this kind soul back on the road to at least being able to fend for herself again. The wheels are already in motion. We can just do this faster, and better with any little bit of help any of you are kind enough to offer.

thanks in advance to those who help, and may god bless you also, to those who bothered to read this, but don’t participate.

Anything you can spare would be great, and anyone who can find it within their hearts to donate something with 3 digits or more, will get a special thank you gift in return if they send me their return shipping information.

Donation link, click here and fill in donation amount and help us put a nice lady back on the road. (Copy this link if you want to send it to friends https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=4W5NVA6FL7BTN )

thanks again

(Pictures will follow the project, as before)

this is the modest car that we will be fixing up and giving to my client who was given the finger by the good hands people. It is not much, but again, our only point is to make sure a retired person doesn’t have to walk, take cabs and be left at the mercy of the public transportation system, that has been destroyed by design.

Hope you can help us get the parts needed to make it road worthy. The labor is being donated by other clients, but we need to buy parts.

thanks again to all who help out.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=4W5NVA6FL7BTN

Even very small donation are welcome? I’m a student so i cannot donate a lot but i have had problem with insurance companies too so i want to partecipate.
Another problem: i’m from Italy, Can i donate or this is a problem?

Honestly, even $5 will pay for the brake kit we need when we replace the rotors, calipers, brake shoes, and brake hoses. Each brake hose is $20.

PayPal allows one to pay with US dollars, even from another country, so yes, you can help, even from Italy, and yes, small donations are more than welcome.

Just click the link and follow the directions, and it will all be done in no time.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=4W5NVA6FL7BTN

I made a little donation.
I wish your client the best :slight_smile:

Thank You.
When I found out that this elderly person was going to have to go through another winter without a car, I could not stop myself from action. The North East US is no place to live without reliable transportation. Other than places like New York City, the limitations of public transportation are crippling. Furthermore, at her age, walking is not practical, and public exposure invites violence.
Thank You Again.

You’re welcome.
We have had similar problems with my grandma’s insurance company.
This company thought that, because she’s old, it could steal her money.

James, I think this is a terrific thing you’re doing. I noticed you are using PayPal. I’m not sure how much you have been able to gather, but these is a issue with Paypal locking accounts and freezing payments that have large transactions. I would post some links for you to research but I’m typing this from my phone! Please check it out if this relates to your situation.

trust me, the response has been no where near to triggering any such large sum lock out. :frowning: