Can thermolysis stimulate hair growth the same way as laser?

I have heard a lot about laser stimulating hair growth or converting thin hairs to thick ones, also I have experienced this myself.
But becuase laser damages hair follicles by heat as do thermolysis, can thermolysis too stimulate hair growth? Has anybody experienced this? And what about galvanic electrolysis and the Blend method?

I’m having electrolysis and from what I’ve heard and read and the fact that it has been around for hundreds of years - think that it’s now been tried and tested and that it works.

There is still a lot to learn about laser treatment as it is relatively new but as far as I can see there is no evidence of electrolysis increasing hair growth!

I would also like to know if anyone has experienced it though! Although I dread to think what I’d do if that was the case !

Thermolysis is one of the things you do when you have had LASER induced hair growth. It just goes away. You do need to follow the treatment schedule, but it all goes away, and doesn’t return once you are done.