Can someone refer Laser hair removal in San Diego

Looking to get laser hair removal in the San Diego area. Can someone refer a good place.

Private message poster ‘Mantaray’ as he seems happy with his electrologist. Maybe he posted her name for all to see??? You can search his posts if you have the time.

Dee

have you tried running a search here? (Dee, i think this person is looking for laser). I heard the Scripps clinic is good, but there are others. What you need to figure out first is what type of laser you need for your situation, and if laser is the best solution at all, before you start looking for places. please read the FAQs and educate yourself on what you need first: www.hairremovalforum.com/faq.cfm

Whoops, so sorry. It was late. Thanks,lagirl.

Hey, if you are still looking, there is a great deal going on at Salon Nobel (UTC area) for LHR. $100/hr for as much as you can get done. They have a great nurse, and good laser for all skin types (Candela GentleYAG). Might be worth it to check out their website (www.salonnobel.com). Thought I would share the good news to anybody out there in San Diego who is looking for an affordable option.

Have you personally had laser hair removal with good results at Salon Nobel?

I like Mike Nelms, PA-C at West Dermatology in San Diego (Hillcrest area)619-543-0500 or in North County, I have a med-spa behind Tri-City Hospital in the Tri-City Medical Park off of Waring Court called Reverse Effects, Inc.(760-643-1602), where Dr. Dalforno, or Michelle Partain, PA-C do IPL procedures.

What lasers or IPLs do these clinics use? What do you like about them if you’re actually a client? This is your only post in a reply to an 8-month old thread, so I find it hard to be credible without more information about what you’re basing your recommendation on.