Can someone please help me?

Ok I’m a 21 year old male and I have a bad unibrow problem… I have shaven it for 5 years or so and it’s getting to
Be a daily thing… So I tried electroylsis but don’t really have the time or money… My eyebrows are very thick and I have a lot of hair between my eyebrows… I tried plucking today… But it takes so long and is impossible to get all of the hairs… Would waxing be a good option? Would I have to let my hair grow out to get it waxed?

Any tips or
Advice would be apreciated … Thanks.

Okay, you posted the same post in two different places, but that’s okay. Consider electrolysis again. It’s not that steep of a climb and it is permanent. Can you submit a picture?

Personally, I would just wax the unibrow unless it’s totally out of control. If wax works for you, you can do this at home as needed or go to a salon (they see tons of men, don’t worry). You’d want the hair to be long enough for the wax to pull off–not stubble. At the very least, waxing is cheaper ; )

Waxing may be your best bet if you don’t want to continue electrolysis. Waxing pulls the hair out by the root and may eventually damage the follicle enough to cause it to stop producing hair. Good luck!

One of the disadvantages of waxing, is that letting the hair grow between appointments, is a constant,ongoing source of frustration. It is definitely worth considering electrolysis again. Over twelve to eighteen months,this problem can be solved, permanently.