Can anyone recommend a lhr place in SD or IA?

I’m looking for a referral in South Dakota or NW Iowa, somewhere around the Sioux Falls or Sioux City region (or even Omaha, NE). I want to get my back and shoulders done, so any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Hi, I go to Esprit Laser in Omaha. I’ve been 5 times for my face and legs. The people are very nice. All treatments have been done by a PA or an RN so far with a Lightsheer laser. I have medium colored skin (dad is Italian)and have had no problem with great results. They did start very low my first treatment for the sake of caution. My friend goes too and has pale skin. She’s only had 2 treatments so far and is very happy. They have a website but I don’t remember address right now. Their phone number is 402-991-0789.

what you need to figure out first and what machine type you need. since you didn’t provide any information on your skin and hair type, it’s impossible to tell you this. you need to figure this out first before looking for a clinic. once you do, you can use the search feature to find previous recommendations if any. also, you can use manufacturer website provider searches and you need to check out 3-4 clinics at least.

please read the FAQs and check out the laser portion of this forum to learn more about LHR in general first. you need to be an educated consumer as many in this business still just bought a machine and dont know what they’re doing. so try to be as informed as possible on your own.

www.hairremovalforum.com/faq.cfm

p.s. shoulders are a notoriosly hard to treat area, so being informed is even more important for you.

Dakota Dermatology or Lazaderm in Sioux Falls both do laser hair removal I believe.