Can Anyone help?

I’m a 21 year old male who has been growing more hair by the year. My chest and abs have been considerably hairy for a while, and I do have some hair on my back. Recently, however, I have developed stray hairs on my shoulders and upper arms. My question is: Do these stray hairs mean that in 5 years time, my shoulders will be covered in hair? Is the hair growth definitely going to get a lot worse or can it slow down? Am I going to be a extremely hairy or is it impossible to tell?

The bad news is, you will probably be hairier as you get older… I know I was OK, then started getting some shoulder hair, then some back hair…

The good news is, if you start permanently removing it now, you will have less to do as you get older…

Good luck,

David

Thanks for the advice. I’m a student, so permanet removal is just too expensive for me right now. My only option - I guess - is to make a waxing appointment. Perhaps in a few years, when I hit the working world, laser will be a more realistic option. Thanks again David

If your problem is as ealy as you say, you could go for permanent removal from day one by going in to Great Neck NY and seeing the master of the lightning fast electrologists;
Fino Gior
15 Bond Street, Suite 111
Great Neck NY 11021
516-482-5127
www.electrolysisinformation.com

For only $100.00 you will have between 1,000 and 2,000 hairs removed per hour depending on the thickness of the hair, and the angles of insertion needed. You will also find that Fino will clear out large areas when ever you see him. You would make progress even if you only saw him once every 3 months. At a mininum, that would be $400.00 per year, plus any pain management that you use for the lightning round. :grin:

[ July 21, 2003, 12:29 PM: Message edited by: James W. Walker VII, CPE ]

Thank you for the advice! It’s greatly appreciated! It sounds a little too good to be true, though. Can I ask if you have worked with this doctor before? Is it for real? Thanks again.