Burned by wax when container bottom melted away

Hi. I am a lawyer in southern California. I was just retained by a lady who was severely injured as she was taking out a hair removal wax preparation from her microwave. As she removed the item from the microwave oven by its handle (which was not hot), the bottom of the wax container disintegrated/melted away, causing the hot wax to come into contact with several parts of her body, resulting in 3d degree burns. Has anyone here ever had a similar experience where the hot wax container melted, or know someone who has? The product is called “Surgi-Wax” All feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Richard Falk