Burned by hot wax

My regular waxer was unavailable and I decided to visit a new one in my area who does male braz.

She was in a hurry and left hair in some spots. But the worst is when she actually burned my scrotum.

First the wax was starting to get hotter and hotter. I told her but she said it was a good thing, as it opens the pores. Yeah, true, but this was burning hot.

She finally burned me on the scrotum, and I could tell she knew she did something wrong.

All I did after that was put vaseline on the burned area, pop 2 Advils, then grin through it.

Yes, I could have filed a complaint, no I will not, because of course I would face public ridicule and the next day the pain was gone, the day after that the skin peeled off and now a week later it’s as if nothing happened (weird how the skin in this area heals quickly).

Things like that do happen, so make sure that if the wax is getting hotter, that you insist for the waxer to reduce the temperature and wait a few minutes.

It was not a big major ordeal, but it was not fun either.

I am not going to say who she is or even hint at who she is, she will never see me again and soon enough she may be gone.

I wouldn’t put vaseline on a burn. Aloe vera would be way better.