Bumps have persisted for many months

Hi! I have some bumps on my face that have been there for at least 6 months after electrolysis treatments in these areas. Are these blackheads? I would love a second opinion and any thoughts on how to treat them?

My daily regimen is:

Morning
Cetaphil cleanser
EltaMD UV Clear Facial Sunscreen Broad-Spectrum SPF 46

Evening
Cetaphil cleanser
Sebamed Anti-Dry, Night Intensive Cream

Thank you

It does appear to be material under the skin, either clogged pores or trapped hairs. What is your daily skincare regimen? If a mild daily face scrub does not help, you might find Tend Skin to be helpful:

If those over the counter options do not help and your practitioner does not offer any help, a cosmetologist or even a dermatologist may have additional recommendations.

Thanks Andrea.

My daily regimen is:

Morning
Cetaphil cleanser
EltaMD UV Clear Facial Sunscreen Broad-Spectrum SPF 46

Evening
Cetaphil cleanser
Sebamed Anti-Dry, Night Intensive Cream

It looks as if you might want to add more exfoliating options. You might even look into a lunch peel with a mild AHA in addition to or instead of a BHA like Tend Skin.

1 Like

could be ingrowns or perhaps debris materials or tombstones.Exfoliation is good advice. If you are able to pop them like a blackhead and a little piece of hair pops out that would confirm iif that is the case.If the material stays then it could be an ingrown hair.It’s difficult to tell from a picture.

I agree with Andrea, because I’m dealing with a similar problem. It’s embedded debris – dead follicular matter, pieces of hair, and sebum. I am currently seeing an electrologist who is cleaning this up my previous electrologist’s mess, but it’s time intensive.

1 Like

good day! What magnifiers does Joxefa Reina use in the photo? Where can I buy these with delivery?image

I believe that is a pair of Krüss LB010-Triplet lightweight binocular magnifying glasses made for jewelers and gemologists. They allow for adjustment to each eye and are best for within 10 to 12 inches of the subject.

The LB10 is a lightweight binocular eyeglass magnifier, giving stereoscopic short distance viewing with a working distance of 270 - 300 mm, and an adjustable eye distance of 56 - 74 mm. The precision optics of these magnifying glasses provide an excellent stereoscopic view, with a great depth of sharpness and an excellent surrounding field of view. Magnification is 2.3 x.

https://www.kruess-shop.de/Loupes/Binocular-Magnifying-Eyeglasses/Binocular-Magnifying-Eyeglasses-LB010-Triplet::193.html

Thank you very much!

1 Like

good day! Tell me, why is zeiss opmi 99 convenient for electrolysis?

Some people prefer wearing glasses and others prefer either a large circular lighted magnifier or a hands free binocular. The Zeiss is a huge investment, so see if you can try it before buying your own.

Thank you!

Did you ever fix this issue? I have the same problem :frowning: