Breaking out

Hello. I am new here have been reading religiously for quite some time however. I had electrolysis done about 8 years ago successfully then all of a sudden about 2 years ago the hair slowly but surely creeped back. I have been getting electrolysis now, have had 3 sessions and my skin has been an absolute mess. I am breaking out all the time and I have definitely some scarring. I haven’t been in 3 weeks and am still breaking out, very unusual for me, people normally comment how clear my skin is but now I couldn’t go without make up its that bad. It seems like the spots are a mixture of hairs growing back but also from the treatment. My skin hasn’t been without spots or blemishes since restarting electrolysis. Any advise?

Include photos … without photos nobody can reasonably comment.

Hi Michael @Bono I hope this works when I attach the photos. Would love to hear your thoughts.

Nothing I would be worrying about. You got a little reaction (see my videos); but no scars … scars don’t form in 3-weeks; you’re still in the healing stage. Dab on a little make-up and try not to think about it. This “injury” is not worth your time and trouble.

Thank you for your response any reason why since starting my skin has constantly had breakouts. The skin hasn’t been spot or blemish free since starting in jan.

That is a question that is best asked to your electrologist herself. What does she say? However, the photo to me does not show “breakouts” but post-electrology marks.
If you are experiencing NEW lesions … well past your treatments … that is something that a dermatologist should address. Getting MORE “break-outs” is not normal after having electrolysis treatments.