Bought an incomplete Ionto-Epil. Can you identify the connections?

Hi! Just moved to Sweden from the USA, fried my 110 V Apilus Electropil Junior in a 220V outlet, and then I purchased a $200 Ionto-Eopil from Ionto-Comed. Can you tell I’m a little impulsive? Anyways, the machine is incomplete and doesn’t have the cords. I have a photo of the connections and I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out what cords I need to use it? It hasn’t arrived yet but I wanted to start assembling the package already.

Here is a guide on how to use it.

Left to Right.

BNC - This goes to the needleholder. It needs an insulated path. I would just use a Ballet Ejector.

1/4 inch TS or TRS (?) - This is for the foot pedal. I think the Clareblend footpedal might work. I can’t find any documentation for this. My guess is any 1/4 inch TS foot pedal might work.

Banana (?) - Patient return, indifferent electrode, etc. The positive path for galvanic. It ships with a neat wrist thing, but I don’t think it’s necessary for it to work. I think this would work with just a regular salt-water electrode and sponge.

4 Pin Din (??) - Client interrupter button. It’s a thing that’s hand held to stop the current.

What I can’t tell is … would this still work without the interrupter? Let’s say, those four pins … call them 1, 2, 3, 4. Maybe the interrupter works by connecting pins 1-2, and 3-4, and … pressing the button breaks those connections. Then this machine would never work without connecting those pins.

I asked the AI, it says there are at least 30 unique ways to wire those four pins.

You can always try calling TES in the US, and ask Dr. Heimlich. He has a ton of used gear and may have seen this device before.

Good luck!

Rhea, there’s an electrologist named Ursula Fahey in the UK (maybe you can google her? ) who has an apilus Junior set up already for 220 european voltage already for sale. Maybe look into that.