Body hair results...

Hi! I am considering having my legs, bikini, and underarms treated with a Gentlelase through my doctor’s office. I have read many many posts here and still feel somewhat confused with peoples results. There are a lot of posts regarding lack of or negative results on facial hair treatment but not as detailed on body hair.

My question is, what are the results people have experienced from having leg and bikini hair laser treated, especially light skin/dark haired women?

Thank you everyone! :slight_smile:

Rose

Hi,

I am having treatments on bikini and underarms through an MD dermatologist using GentleLASE. So far, I had 2 treatments on bikini and 1 on underarms with very good results. About 80% of hair gone so far. I’m very happy with the results. The doctor uses 14 joules of power on me.

This laser is recommended for people with light skin and dark hair (type I-III). So, it should be good for you. From what I’ve read, bikini and underarms get the best results, so I’m hopeful. Shaving and waxing was a pain for me with lots of irritation and ingrown hairs.

Good luck. Let me know if you have any more questions that I can answer.

I am in Los Angeles and pay $100 for each bikini treatment and $100 for both underarms, with no contracts or commitments.