Body hair - is it normal?

Hey, so I didnt know where to exactly post this. I myself, personally, have A LOT of body hair, and while it is embarrassing for me to say it, is it normal for people to have hair all over their bodies. Personally, Im not very well groomed and am usually very hairy for an average human. Its one of my biggest insecurities, but I just don’t understand why humans have this much hair! I usually tend to have sparser hair on my neck, back, chest, nipples, and arms, while I have thicker and coarser hair on my armpits, abdomen, bikini line, bikini area, full legs, lower back, inner thighs, and the buttocks.

I cant even tell you how embarrassed I am to have this much hair, as I feel insecure and abnormal about it. ANd, especially, when I do activities such as sweat or get out of a relaxing shower, the water sticks on to my body for hours, so I have to put clothes on to my wet body! Yikes!!!

I could shave, but that would just cause bumps on my skin, plus it would be hard for me to shave off my buttocks hair or my back hair.

I could wax it off by a professional as well, but idk if its the best, since it could hurt and probably cause inflammation to my pubic areas.

laser hair removal straight up costs too much :frowning:

So, my question is, is hair on your body normal for everyone??? and, which method personally works for you guys to get rid of your jungles and rainforests?

Sincerely, Sunny Diaz.

1 Like

I got Electrolysis Permanent Hair Removal. You just have to do it once and it removes the hair permanently. I just finished my genital large volume Electrolysis with pain management at Electrolysis 100% Permanent Hair Removal & Skin Care in Chicago and I am so happy I did it. I can’t share their website but you can find them on google maps 1315 N Larrabee St. It can be a bit pricey but you just have to do it once in a lifetime. It’s worth it. This kind of clinics have different services. They can also administrate pain relief injections and other stuff. All the pain relief options available now weren’t available a few years ago. I would definitely do it earlier.

Wow! Thats great! Congrats! Which areas did you get it done in and were the results good? I have heard of electrolysis, but Im not sure due to cost. Also, does anyone else have any experiences with regards to waxing and shaving and whether they would recommend?

Genital area. The results are amazing. I did my facial electrolysis a couple of years ago and this year I got my genital area done.

Wow. thats great. Im thinking of getting my genitals done as well, because, I have a bunch of hair “down there”. Its so embarrassing for me to have a dark bush and stuff. Just curious, but was this embarrassing for you as well?