body hair growth?

What of the following can induce hair growth?
Drinking a lot of water?
Eating food high in fat?
Emotional stress?
Eating food high in sugar?
Daily physical activity?
Body scrub with a sponge during the shower (I know it sounds weird ,But maybe it increases blood flow to the skin and so …)?

Or it all depends on the genes and a man will have the same hair pattern in the end no matter what he eats drinks and etc…
I keep thinking if excess hair, it’s because something I do and have control over or is it just that way regardless of my lifestyle.
Everything I do on a daily basis I keep thinking, maybe it increases the excess hair growth? Encourages new follicles to grow and etc.

I’d be happy if you answer me about this issue, thanks.

Body hair distribution is understood to be primarilly genetically inherited. Are you male or female?

Male 22 yo.

Genetically, you have not yet achieved all of your potential body hair growth. Males tend to continue producing new hairs up to about age 40. I know this is not what you want to hear, but is completely normal, and one of the reasons that having LHR at a young age is not ideal.

90%-95% genetics, the other 5-10% can be attributed to factors like tight pants increasing blood, waving, etc. just the other day my electrologist removed a couple of hairs on my waste line that were probably from my jeans rubbing on the skin.

Using a body scrub, I guess that would kind of be like a genie in a bottle effect on hair. My answer points to no on that one.

Short answer to your thread, there’s not much that can be done to prevent hair growth.

Anyone who has ever had a cast on a leg or arm can attest to the fact that hair grows thicker and darker under the cast. It happens due to the constant irritation of the cast rubbing and chafing the skin and the scratching one does with those itching sticks they give you.

Funny thing, I watched a movie where a voice over said that a character in the film had this happen from the fact that the case had deprived the skin of oxygen for all that time. It made me want to drive to the stdio and lecture them.

Hair development on males is mostly influenced by genetics. Eating, exercise and lifestyle habits don’t contribute to hair growth. At 22 some males do have complete or semi-complete chest and abdominal hair development. Then you just may continue developing upper or lower back hair into your late 20s-30s. But it’s different for everyone.