Blend method/ evolution 7 hd

Hello colleagues.
I have a question, who uses the device evolution 7 hd. Do you work with the blend method? You like? Interesting discussion read opinion about the blend method Evolution 7 hd.

Hello. I have been working with evolution 7hd past 6 months. I do not work with blend method, just thermolysis. I have previously worked with Apilus junior, senior, senior 2 and platinum and also sterex digital and manual epilators. I can honesty say that my experience with the Evolution 7hd is amazing. There is simple no other epilator that can compare to it. I am a full time electrologist past 33 years and I am a graduate of Institute of Electrolysis UK. I feel that areas are clearing way faster than with Apilus epilators and a lot of my clients are now starting body work also having been delighted with results on the face. Very little reaction after treatment and treatments are much more comfortable. I worked with the sterex manual epilators when I first qualified which were low frequency. With the arrival of the high frequency epilators, 13.56 mhz and 27.12mhz I always felt that the high frequency epilators were more of a cutting technique than a slow warming technique and that there was definitely more regrowth. My thoughts have been proven correct with the arrival of the low frequency 7hd evolution epilator. I could not recommend the Evolution 7hd highly enough

Interesting comment about Evolution 7. When it came out, it didn’t appear to have caught on with U.S. market as I never found an electrologist using it here in NY. Do you still own a Platinum? I wonder how much more efficient is it compared to Platinum? I can say that with my personal experience and observation, I started seeing a lot of progress with single needle galvanic and blend after switching from many months and many hours of clearances with Platinum and Junior.

Thanks for the answer. I really like the thermolysis method Evolution 7. Lately I also want to work with the blend method, which device do you recommend for blend

Is Platinum on sale now? As far as I know it is no longer for sale.

Platinum is no longer for sale. I had to replace my platinum twice. The first platinum epilator I bought , the circuit board slipped in transit and had to be replaced. The replacement started turning off in the middle of treatments and had to be replaced also. To be fair Dectro were very good on both occasions and replaced both epilators immediately

Yes I I still own a platinum although it is sitting in a press past 6 months. I don’t imagine myself using it again. I would say the Evolution 7hd is double the efficiency of the platinum. I wonder if it is lack of advertising/marketing that is the reason for it not catching on in the US. If so it is a pity because it really is a gem. Plus it does all advanced electrolysis treatments as well so no need to buy a seperate machine for red veins, skin tags etc. It also costs a lot less than the Apilus xcell. I have 2 questions:
What epilator did you use to perform the blend and single needle galvanic ?
When you did the clearances with platinum and junior was it flash thermolysis you used ?

I believe one reason Evolution 7 did not catch on in the US is because of its appearance. I would not want an epilator that looked like a 1950s vacuum cleaner.

For blend and galvanic I used a Hinkel UC3, no longer produced “outdated tech” by today’s bells and whistles standards. As for Platinum and Junior when I was getting clearances it was mainly in thermolysis modes: synchro, pico and multiplex modes. For several sessions I had blend done from those epilators but both electrologists would tell me Dectro machines don’t do blend well so we sticked to thermolysis. Even with aggressive Synchro modes, I feel like kill rate was not as efficient once I started seeing results from manual blend machine.

I have always used thermolysis, flash thermolysis method. But lately I want to work with the Blend method as well, and I’m looking for an equivalent device for it.

Very interesting discussion, I thought that for the blend method, now the best apailus device

I’m not sure if it’s DC currents that are weak or the AC currents in the presets are lacking. A good unit that allows full control over blend is Instantron Elite. Thermolysis has its place and dominates the industry practice. And even if blend is a better option in some situations, I think many clients panic that it’s slow and feel like time and money is wasted so they do prefer the fast pace of thermolysis.

Michael Bono also recommended Elite Spectrum to me. Thank you very much

It has been my experience that electrologists panic more than clients. The vast majority of clients do not care about speed (or lack thereof), they just want the hair gone.

1 Like

It is possible to do blend with Apilus. I’ve been doing it since I was in electrology school in 2012. You need to program in your own settings because the presets are not ideal.

I use the blend method with the Instantron elite. It is a great machine.

2 Likes

Thank you for your feedback