Blend Electrolysis-Vellus Hairs

Hello,

How many times does a vellus hair need to be treated by blend electrolysis to not grow back?

Once, provided it is treated correctly and a kill of the hair follicle obtained.

Thank you. How about galvanic?

Same Answer.

Thank you!

On average how often does a terminal hair have to be zapped by galvanic to die?

It’s all the same answer. Whether the hair is vellus or terminal, nor the modality, make any difference whatsoever. If the hair is treated by a professional with good skill and care in any modality, and assuming the operator in providing enough current in the right location the stem cells and dermalpapillae are destroyed rendering the hair follicle dead. It doesnt matter the modality,that is a means to an end only. Neither does it depend on the type of hair.

Thanks! So, I am working with a technician who is obviously new and she says that she uses a lower current but zaps multiple times (thermolysis)-does that mean she’s providing the right current?

Let me guess…you’re local to me.I think I’m going to stop answering, because I 'm pretty sure I know from your description where, and I dont endorse their services. It’s not the technicians fault, they are being taught poorly but what you are describing is the hallmark of a poor treatment by someone who hasnt been taught properly and is guessing ( and missing) where the hair root is.I wouldnt expect good results from such a treatment.