Bleaching....??

I’ve been on and off this site for awhile now…mostly on the Laser thread but, anyway:

I’ve been bleaching my arms for a few months now and I’ve noticed that it’s not quite as effective as it used to be. I don’t know if there is something I can do to make it last longer or something else I can try that will make the hair not look quite as dark. It’s just become a real nuisance not just time-wise but money wise. And now that’s it’s not really working or lasting as long, well, it’s annoying…

any suggestions?

i’ve heard of getting hydrogen peroxide and mixing it with water(half and half) and putting it in a spray bottle and just spraying it. its a cheap method but probably will take a few days of spraying to see results. you can get a hydrogen peroxide bottle for $3.

i cant comment on its effectiveness or effects (hydrogen peroxide is quite strong so be aware of what it can do to your skin) but i’m thinking of trying it.

I always thought the best idea was using the blonding shampoo - I can’t remember the brand, it was around years ago and sometimes I still see it in dollar stores - where it gradually bleaches your hair to a lighter colour - use that on yours arms every day?