Bleaching coarse hand hair

Hi,

I had laser done on my hands in the past, the regrowth is somewhat tufty and it looks strange. Especially under white light, from correct angle, hairs seems to be tiny bushes planted right on the skin. White light seems to really amplify the contrast between skin tone and the hair color, because my skin is very pale. I am looking for ways of fading this kind of look. Finally, it occurred to me that bleaching might work.

I don’t want white or gold blonde hairs. I just want a several shades lighter hair color, maybe light auburn.

Do you think bleaching may work for me? If you do so, which brand/product may be the best choice? Which shade of bleach should I use if I have different options? How often would I have to bleach? I am male, and a picture of my hand is below. My hair is coarse as you can see. How effective is bleaching on coarse hair?

Thanks for any help.

You had laser done? It doesn’t look like it did a very good job…I only say that because I have been interested in the same thing, but it doesn’t look like you got any results (and you have coarse dark hair – aren’t you the perfect candidate?)

He only had a few treatments to get a reduction, not complete removal.