Bleach skin colour change

Hi there,
I’ve been using Jolen to bleach my upper lip for about 3/4 years now and i’ve started noticing that the skin on my upper lip seems to be lighter, with a sort of green tinge?

Has anyone else had this experience or would know why this is and if it will go away if i stop bleaching?

thanks!

I suggest you write to Jolen and report your skin change to them, seeking their advice. As an electrologist this is out of my area of expertise.
I do have a suggestion for you - seek a local electrologist and eliminate the bleaching process!

1 Like

Hi! I moved this to the skin care section.

How often are you bleaching facial hair? Do you use the Jolen Creme Bleach Sensitive Formula, or Original Formula?

Regardless of formula, you should schedule at least two weeks between each time you bleach facial hair to avoid side effects. For additional protection:

• Use sunscreen
  • Don’t use bleach on irritated skin
  • Do not use immediately after a hot bath or shower, in a steam-filled room or over skin freshener. Open pores may create sensitivity.
  • Do not expose treated skin to intense or prolonged heat or sunlight for 24 hours after application.

Let us know!