Biotechnique Avance - SDPL-Standard worth buying??

Hi.

I am new to all this hair removal. I have a lot of hairs on my body and I would like to buy a machine and do it myself.

Can you tell if the machine is worth anything?

Or how do I remove my hairs most effectively and at the lowest cost??

The machine can be found here:

w w w.centre-biotechnique-avance.com/11.05.02/SDPL_Standard.htm

Best regards
TeamPlayer9
Denmark

This company is a notorious scammer, and we have VERY LONG threads devoted to how useless their machines are, and how they not only scam the customer out of the initial purchase, but they play bait and switch to get even more money out of the customer.

If you are a real consumer, and not just one of their advertising plants trying to put yet another link to their scam on HairTell, just keep your money, or send it to me and I promise not to spend it on boat payments, or drunken weekends in the French Riviera.

Hehe… Thank you for the advice. And for the fast reply:-)

Which would you recommend then??

Btw I am not an advertising plant…

Best regards
Paw Offersen

What is recommended has more to do with what you expect to get, and what your determination is like. The gold standard of hair removal is electrolysis, any hair, anywhere, as long as the person doing the work is competent.

The home use products have a VERY limited usefulness. Of those, Tria and Silk’n seem to have some temporary benefit, but not permanent hair removal. For home use AND permanent hair removal, one would have to learn to do electrolysis, and/or get a buddy to learn and work on you.

We advise people to partner up, as working on someone else is easier and faster than working on one’s self.