bikini area (somewhat mature topic)

I don’t really know how to say this, but I’ve shaved and waxed my bikini area once and it erm… started to expand. Now it’s more than half an inch farther out than it was before I removed the hair, but it’s more like light(not crowded) but definitely noticeable hair that really bothers me. I don’t know what to do with it. I guess my options would be to shave or wax it and make it coarse and ‘crowded’ (forgot the word) or I could leave it alone which I’m not going to do. It’s really frustrating because I can’t even wear underwear without little hairs sticking out. I thought of using hair thinners/inhibitors but now I hear they don’t work. Any help would be appreciated.

I-am-milk:I can’t think of any better soluyion than electrolysis (or laser)to solve your problem. You don’t have to do it all at once; but eventually you end the hair problem. I am a male and wopuld wax between electrolysis treatments: because I had to spread them out over a couple of years due to money shortages. At first it seems like nothing is being removed and the one day you wake up and there is no hair left. Its just a matter of determing how much you can spend each month and then stick with it every month. The hairs that are removed don;t grow back. Its just that hairs in the pubic area are so thick that its hard to see results until after ewsveral treatments. Don’t wasre the rest of your life shaving and waxing; because it’ll never end.