Best ways to heal nicks and cuts from shaving

I know those styptic type pencils have been around for years, and they work ok. Though, isn’t there anything better out there?
I saw a site that sells a product called Face Fixer. This is the website address:
Has anyone ever tried it? Any other suggestions?