Best way to remove hair on womens legs

Hi there,

I know there is a lot of information on here about shaving and so on but i just couldn’t find a specific reference to my current concern.

I have quite dark hair and pale skin (lucky me!!!) and I am having trouble with the best way to remove hair from my legs. I bought a Braun Silk Epil and found that I got heaps of ingrown hairs and then little scars all over my legs from trying to pick them out! No way! Since then I have been using a mens 4 blade razor to shave my legs as i thought this would give the smoothest shave. my problem is that i get little red dots all over my legs (I always have). its like where the hair is growing is surrounded by a red dot so basically my legs look totally spotty, not the best look. I just think it has gotten a lot worse since using the epilator and the 4 blade razor, although it has always bugged me. after reading things on this site i don’t think they could be PFB but i am definitely going to stop using the razor and just leave the hair grow for a while till i figure out the best way to remove the hair and get rid of the little red dots that make me very self conscious of my legs. any ideas about how to do this would be really really appreciated!!! I would get laser but can’t afford it at the moment. i am already getting laser on my bikine line and underarms and find it great. i stopped getting laser on my face months ago after reading info on this site and now i just get electrolysis there which is much better and seems to be working.

Cheers so much for any info!!!