best professional epilator to buy?

Electrolysis machines are a very small market. There are only two ways to get a professional unit. Used, and Brand New. You won’t find brand new at anything other than retail. For that matter, used ones are hard to find at all.

Well if anyone is interested I’m now ready to sell my Sequentium 128 by Silhouet-tone.
I’m asking $1100 Canadian or $700 US Dollars.
It comes with two probe holders, the metal conductor, a foot pedal (not mandatory use) and an LED light (never used that).
I will throw in a small sampling of Ibis needles to get you started and the instructions.

It’s a great little machine, perfect for someone starting out or a do-it-yourselfer.

If anyone is interested you can email me at offbroadwaysalon@bellnet.ca for more information.

Kathy :grin:

Just thought I should update about my machine…someone has purchased it so it’s no longer available.

But, I still have that modified One Touch with extra probes available if anyone is interested.

I am try to determine the interest in a safe alternative to the One Touch Elecrolysis machine for home use. You can follow my thread on “Thinking of building my own home electrolysis device”. Please Email me if interested.

Windyda@aol.com

I have the Precision Uni-Probe Autoblend for personal use. $900. As far as I can tell it’s the lowest cost “real” electrolysis unit. It does constant current, has variable RF, and follows a programmed ramp of current and RF over the (adjustable) time. Both the DC and RF are fully adjustable, so it can be used as a galvanic or thermolysis machine.

Downsides? It’s strictly automated. The footswitch just initiates the timed cycle. So you can’t pulse the DC or RF. You have to trust the program. There are no meters so you can tell whether the current or RF is correct – you have to assume it’s right. It won’t do short duration “flash” thermolysis. Also, the machine comes with a “Uni-Probe” needle holder; to use the far wider selection of standard probes, you have to buy a holder, which will cost about $25.

Of course, a pro would miss things like memory and, I’m sure, a slew of other features I’m not even aware of. But it runs rings around a simple galvanic device, and seems like a satisfactory compromise.

Eric