Best Intimate Shaver????

Hello, I am new to the whole shavers for down there. I’ve always used razors but I am sensitive and get razor bumps every time. Looking to purchase a intimate shaver for down there for both me and my husband. I would purchase us each one or one that is good for both men and women. So my questions are…

What is the best intimate shaver for women?

What is the best intimate shaver/trimmer for men? He just wants to trim really but maybe looking for a combo?

What is the best intimate shaver/trimmer for both men and women? I could maybe get on of these then my hubby could just use the trimmer part of it :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Don’t get the Body Bare. It’s junk! I had one and it lasted about a month and wouldn’t hold a charge any more. It also wouldn’t last but a few minutes on a fresh charge when it was new. TOTAL waste of money.

The one you want is the Seiko Cleancut ES412 made in Japan (make sure it’s made in Japan- if it’s not, it’s a fake). I got this ES412/PS335 combo kit from here about 3 years ago and use both trimmers daily down there and they both are still going strong. I’ve been shaving down there for 12-15 years and this shaver and trimmer beat a razor of any kind. I had to replace the foil/cutter once on my ES412 because I dropped it and ruined the foil/cutter. I had a great experience doing business with this company as well and wouldn’t hesitate to order anything from them again (it’s also where I ordered my replacement foil/cutter).

Hope this helps!

I’d like to know, too… I am a woman with very thick and coarse “hair down there”… and lately I can’t shave without it looking like a stubbly, bumpy mess! Gross and not at all attractive! I tried Nair, Magic Powder, Bikini Zone shave gel, and nothing worked. Nair took off about 1/3rd of the hair. Magic Powder made me break out in an incredibly painful rash. Bikini Zone seems to do nothing for razor bumps/irritation.

Is there any hope to be able to shave down there and look somewhat normal? No, laser is NOT an option. I am unemployed currently and living off of savings-- no laser or expensive razors for me. What can I do in the meantime to tame the hairy beast?

I looked at the Seiko Cleancut but for its price I just can’t afford to order it without knowing for sure it will work. Has anyone with a similar situation to mine (sensitive skin, coarse hair, shaving always leaves ugly stubble and irritation and is painful to do, etc.) had success with this product, or any others?

I’m ordering the Seiko Cleancut soon. My fiancee and I are going splits on it, so it’s worth a shot :slight_smile: I’ll post some reviews once I get it and use it!

You won’t regret it. I STILL use mine every single day and couldn’t be happier with the results.