Best Facial Hair Removal?

Hi,

I am fair haired but have a lot of hair on my face, (and other areas but I wax that). It is golden in colour but on the sides of my face it is about 1cm - 1 inch in length and there is a lot of it. I have waxed it once before, but that caused reddening and ingrown hairs, lumps etc.

Also, when the hair grows back, it can be spiky where the hairs have broken. I also dont want to wax as I have found that since waxing my arms, the hairs grow back sticking out in all directions and dont lay flat! Plus they have got thicker and more of them…

I pluck my chin at the moment, as they have come back thicker and slightly darker so I want to stop this. I am plucking every day as my hair grows fast.

Can anyone suggest the best hair removal method? I would love to try electrolosis but I understand this is only for dark hair?

Its embarrassing and people do notice it! :o(

Any one can help?

Thanks

India

p.s. i’m female…

Hi India,

Loads of people post on here with similar situations to yours. you are in the right place to find out all the information and what to do about it.

From my knowledge the best hair removal method on the face would be Electrolysis, and it does not matter what colour the hair is. (Treating only dark hair applies to Laser Hair removal)

So you should go ahead with it if you can, you will need to look around and try a few places to see where is best, try get a recommendation from somebody in your area, where are you located?

Regards,
PaleBoy

Thanks Pale boy!

I’m located in west london… Do you know of anyone here?

Many thanks!

India

Well i know of somebody in north london, Walthamstow to be precise i have been seeing if for a few months she is now on maternity leave for a few more weeks now. She works from home and i recommend her she is very nice and does a good job from what i can tell. Lets keep the posts in your other topic where Shelly and Preety have replied :wink:

Waxing and pulling out hairs make them stronger, darker, and thicker. I agree with PaleBoy, electrolysis would work for u since laser removal works well with dark hair.