Bellair Laser Clinic

Thanks for the help! My doctor said my hormone levels are balanced, she said it could just be sensitivity to the testosterone in my body. And she said that laser/electrolysis can help greatly!
I was just wondering, as you said the hair is destroyed and later in life it can produce NEW hairs. However, if electrolysis kills the follicle, how can it produce new hairs?

It’s not the same follicle that produces new hairs. It’s neighboring follicles. You have literally tons of inactive follicles, that could start growing hair at any moment if they get the get the signal to. The follicle treated properly will remain dead.

But keep in mind, the follicles that are going to activate in the future will do so anyway; if you remove the hair now, then in the future you might have a few more. But if you DON’T remove the hair now, then in the future you’ll have all your current hair AND the new hair. That’s way worse, right?

So that regrowth shouldn’t really scare you too much. A yearly touch up with a few minutes of electrolysis is not gonna cost hardly anything or even take any time really.

Thanks so much! I see you have started electrolysis…how are you finding it so far?

Well, it’s to early to see results, but it’s not painful and I really like the lady I am going to, so I would say I’m really happy with it so far.

It’s more expensive than I wish it would be, but it’s still worth it. :slight_smile:

Good to hear =) I’m glad you are getting results…I hope one day I have the same luck!

The price of hair removal varies from place to place. Actually the price at Bellair Laser Clinic seems to be competitive. If you consider the packages they have, it’s not too bad. I looked at their website and even though I havent been there, it looks like a really nice place.

Your post would be more valid if you didn’t just join the site today and then post a positive comment on a clinic you’ve never been to. If you think their prices are competitive then you haven’t shopped around in Toronto much unless you’re looking strictly at other clinics in Yorkville. You took the time to sign up for this forum today just to post a comment about a clinic that you’ve never dealt with?

Edokid…if you don’t mind, which clinic in Toronto do you go to? If you don’t wanna post here, please PM me. I’m really interested in comparing clinics that I go to. Please and thank you!

For anyone interested in amazing laser hair removal with no pain whatsoever go to a place that has the lightsheer duet which I was told is new and from my experience it works really well. Bellair Laser Clinic has the lightsheer but does anyone know if they have the duet?