________BEARD__________

HEY, THIS TOPIC IF FOR MEN ONLY.
HERE MEN WHO HAD BEARD HAIR REMOVAL CAN SHARE THEIR EXPERIENCE AND PROVIDE SOME TIPS AND SUGGESTIONS.
ANY INFORMATION IS APPRICIATED.
UNITED WE STAND, DEVIDED WE SIT. IT’S AS EASY AS IT IS.

Please don’t use all capital. I think this topic has been discussed in this forum.

Hey Teen,
I live in Boston and I’ve recently had my beard treated three times with something called the Palomar Estelux. It is a “flash-lamp” machine or IPL (intense pulsed light) machine. In general people have said bad things about IPL machines on hair removal forums, but I think they’ve been talking about something called the epilight or other “first generation” machines. I can’t really say anything about these other machines. But I can tell you that my beard results with the Estelux have been awesome. I started two months ago and had three treaments. It’s not cheap, but it’s worth it since I don’t have to shave everyday and I used to run through two of those Mach3 Turbo blades at about $4 a pair every week. What kind of information do you want to know, specifically? Also, I’m in Boston, so if you live within driving distance I can tell you where I go and you can give them a call.

L8R