bad bleaching

Hi,

I stupidly started bleaching my upper lip about 4 months ago. it was stupid because on reflection i didn’t even need too. there was hair there but it was very fine and barely noticeable. anyway it all went fine at first but the last time i did it, it came out kind of yellow/white. which looks ridiculous as i have quite an olive complextion.

so i’ve decided i don’t want to bleach any more and am in the process of letting it grow out. i’ve become completely paranoid that people are staring at me when i leave the house and am trying to find excuses not to go out during the day. it’s already started to re-grow quite abit after just over two weeks, but i would love to know how long it will take for all/ the majority of blonde hairs to grow out? so if anyone’s got any info on the upper lip hair cycle i’d be very grateful.

also, what would happen if i trimmed the blonde hairs? would it change the growth cycle like shaving does? i’d really like to stay clear of stubble!

thanks!

Trimming/clipping, shaving does not affect the hair growth cycle - anywhere on the body. I would invest in electrolysis and be done with the frustration and embarrassment of temporary methods. It’s about a 9-12 month time investment that gives you freedom for the rest of your life.

If shaving affected hair growth, all those men with thinning hair would be shaving their heads like crazy :wink:

Regards,
Benji