Back under the needle

2,582 hairs today. Must have gotten 50 injections of lidocaine, but the few stragglers on the upper arms killed me - damn, they hurt. I’ll try to post some before and after pictures.

Sorry cannot attach my photos - they exceed the allowable size.

Are you uploading pictures to a site like photobucket first?

You can email them to me and I will post them for you. Just let me know what you want to do.

OK I figured out a trick for reducing photo sizes. Here are two “before” and one “after”.

qwerty Attachments

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

That’s a couple of hours after treatment. It looks much better a day later, and 7-10 days later all traces will be gone.

A lot of people talk about “scabbing” but I don’t know what that is … I don’t think I’ve experienced it.

The lidocaine shots make the skin a lot flabbier for a few hours - I don’t dare show how flabby the skin below the navel is right after treatment. But the next day it’s back to normal.

PS thanks Dee for the offer. The trick (which I had forgotten) is to email myself a lot of photos, so that the iPhone asks me if I want to reduce their size. Originally I tried emailing just three pics, which didn’t trigger it.

24 hours after treatment.

qwerty Attachments

image.jpg

48 hours after treatment.

qwerty Attachments

image.jpg

You rule. Congrats and happy holidays!

The pictures are great! Thanks for sharing.

All looks fabulous for healing, too. People will want to see more pictures after you have had no treatment for one year. Will you mark your calendar as a reminder to come back and show us how beautiful your hairless, smooth skin is in the future?

Sure, Dee. Still have a lot left to do on the front and back, though … I think it will be a while before I’m “finished”.

Here a shot after 72 hours. Got a bunch of black-and-blue marks from the lidocaine injections. But the insertion marks are disappearing, and almost no bumps.

qwerty Attachments

image.jpg

Nice!