Back hair treatments and timing

I recently had my first LightSheer treatment for my entire back, shoulders and back of neck. It was painful, made more tolerable with ElaMax. The results so far seem promising. My next appointment is exactly 7 weeks from the first. There were some vacation issues. Is this too soon? Or should I just spread out the remaining treatments for the future? I seem to recall that the back and shoulders should be done 8-10 or even 12 weeks apart. Am I correct? Any advice will be helpful.
Thanks.

I just had my second treatment with the diode laser. My doctor said he recommends every 3 - 4 months (but will treat at earlier intervals if asked, but he feels better results will come if you wait for more regrowth).

Ultimately it’s up to you.

Lightsheer’s official recommendation is 8 to 12 week treatment intervals. That may vary from person to person though.

I have had treatments at 4-6 week intervals and that worked for me. It depends on how fast the regrowth is.

RJC2001

The answer is: When you have sufficient regrowth to warrant another treatment. This could be as soon as four weeks or as long as ten. It’s different for everyone, so don’t fret. Reschedule your appointments to correspond with your growth cycle. After a few treatments the intervals will be spaced further apart.

Thanks.
I went ahead and changed my appointment to 12 weeks from the initial one. I haven’t had any significant regrowth and its been just about 4 weeks. Hopefully that’s a good sign.