back hair removal

Sorry if these questions have been asked and answered before now. I tried to search and was having some trouble. My question is regarding removal of back hair. In reading previous posts I gather that thermolysis is the way to go. The hair I want removed is moderately thick but light in color.
A couple of questions:

1. What is a normal cost per hour for this type of treatment?

2. Once full clearence is obtained, how many other “full clearence” treatments should be needed?

3. Any suggestions on a good electroligist in the Midwest?

Thanks for your help in advance.

re: prices.
I just answered the exact same question for sn0bunny yesterday. it should be easy to find.

re: number of full clearances
Once you’ve had one full clearance, that means you should be able to get fully cleared at each subsequent visit, provided you stick to the schedule. So there is no “number” of full clearances. What’s relevant is time period, and that is that it will take 12-18 months of treatment. Over time, you’ll need less treatment less often. For me, I started with one hour/week on upper lip and chin. It took a few weeks to reach my first full clearance. Once I did, the visits got shorter. By three months, I was down to 45 mins/week. At roughly six or seven months, I was at 30 mins/week. I’m now 14 months into this process and I go once every two weeks for about 5 or 10 mins for upper lip/chin.

re: recommendations
you’ll have to use the search function. there’s also a separate board on here for referrrals that you should search too.