Australia

Ok I noticed a few ozzies on this forum but not many…

I want to know if there are any good electolysis praticioners in either Sydney or Melbourne…

Im not sure exactly which technique i would need… maybe you could help me on that too…
heres the deal…

Ive had 4 laser treaments on chest shoulders back and buttocks… With soso results… i think a little improvement but its also hard to tell cos it hasent had a proper chance to fully grow out…
My skin is light… not tanned at all… and the hair is dark… but getting thinner now…

So im guessing im up too or not far off the stage where electrolysis should come into the picture…

The desired results however… are…

1. Complete or nearly complete removal of back and shoulder hair…
  2. Reduction in chest and abdomonen hair
  3. complete removal of buttocks hair
  4. and thinning of hair on arms wich is very light and thin.

The laser i think has made a start… Now i think im ready for the next step…
So what technique would be best? and any idea of practitioners in Melbourne or Sydney?

oh yes… and a ballpark timeframe would be great too…
ps… a ballpark price would be even greater

thanx

I believe “electrobaby” is from Australia.

Hi Shanu,

I can only recommend one for electrolysis on the body in Sydney, Nicolsons Electrolosys: http://www.nicolsonselectrolysis.com. The electrologist uses multi-needle galvanic for the body. I also believe (though I do not have any first hand knowledge) that Advanced in Paddington is good but my concern is that she re-uses the needles which is not in line with international standards. If you decide to go there, I would insist on new needles each time.

Avoid Permanence in the city!

You will see a lot of postings on this forum regarding flash thermolysis but I don’t believe any practioners in Sydney use this method. Even in the US it’s more an East Coast thing (correct me if I’m wrong members!).

I have been going since April and am thrilled with my results. Give the practioners a call and go in for a consultation.

Cheers,

EB

hey thanx electrobaby…

I’ll definately check them out… Much appreciated…