austin, texas

does anyone know one for austin, texas? im new at this, and dont know much about laser therapy. the practitioner is pressuring me into getting this done asap and she wasnt very thorough in answering my questions or describing everything. can someone help me?

The lack of a response to your query should be a clue to the fact very few people have faith in the claims of the “laser technicians”. If they claim to be CERTFIED LASER TECHNICIANS this is FALSE ADVERTISING as there is no certifying agency to do this in the whole country. This lie is taking advantage of a helpless patient who has NO idea of how the laser works. If you check <FDA.GOV> you will find a special section on laser hair removal. It states ,“lasers do NOT remove hair permanently”. What other information do you need to avoid this scam.The FDA review is NOT BIASED. Electrologists may also be biased as they have a vested interest in your business but much of the information posted here is by trans-sexuals who want all the hair on their body removed and they have tried EVERYTHING. The OVERWHELMING CONCLUSION IS…ELECTROLYSIS BY THE NEEDLE METHOD IS THE ONLY PERMANENT MODALITY.

</font><blockquote><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>quote:</font><hr /><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>Originally posted by Harvey Grove, LE, CPE:
<strong>The lack of a response to your query should be a clue to the fact very few people have faith in the claims of the “laser technicians”. If they claim to be CERTFIED LASER TECHNICIANS this is FALSE ADVERTISING as there is no certifying agency to do this in the whole country. This lie is taking advantage of a helpless patient who has NO idea of how the laser works. If you check <FDA.GOV> you will find a special section on laser hair removal. It states ,“lasers do NOT remove hair permanently”. What other information do you need to avoid this scam.The FDA review is NOT BIASED. Electrologists may also be biased as they have a vested interest in your business but much of the information posted here is by trans-sexuals who want all the hair on their body removed and they have tried EVERYTHING. The OVERWHELMING CONCLUSION IS…ELECTROLYSIS BY THE NEEDLE METHOD IS THE ONLY PERMANENT MODALITY.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>The only info I found at FDA is years old. Please post a link.