Auburn Electrology: Auburn

Auburn Electrology
Carol Kirkland, CCE
3605 Orchard St SE, Auburn, WA 98092
253-333-0485
www.auburnskincare.com

I told you earlier in the week that I had an appointment with an electrologist. I just got back, and I have to recommend her to your site. Her name is Carol Kirkland. The name of her business is Auburn Electrology, Skin and Nail Care. It is at 3605 Orchard St SE Auburn, WA 98092. Her site is www.auburnskincare.com. She operates out of her home. She does a variety of things (including spa treatments, waxing, etc), as well as electrology. She works very closely with her patients, and treats many transgendered people. Shes also very knowledgeable about transgenderism as well. She just bought a new machine that records only her working time, so that you aren’t paying for prep or cleanup (thusly, you get a longer working time with her than other electrologists). She is very kind and understanding of everyone. She is professional and very knowledgeable as well. She is also recommended by the local gay and transgender group in this area called Puget Sound Gender Alliance (www.southsoundgender.com). She is very quick-working and makes it so that the experience is comfortable and nearly pain-free.