At home electrolysis

Hi everyone,
I bought my first electrolysis machine and I’ve been wondering if there were any tips anyone can give me on how to properly use it to get rid of my chin hair. I’ve used it like 4 times already and when I tug my hair isn’t sliding hair so I don’t pull the hair out because obviously that defeats the whole purpose. I’ve treated like 3 hairs correctly but every other hair isn’t sliding out. Is this a not good machine or am I doing something wrong? I do go to a professional for my electrolysis but because of the pandemic I’ve been stuck at home and I desperately want to master this and even go to school for it but for right now this is what I have. Thank you for the help!

1 Like

Please…dont do this with this machine. I dont recommend you do thermolysis by itself on yourself on your face. You cannot possibly get accurate enough insertions to make this safe. . Thermolysis by itself uses intensities that do have the capacity to elelectrocauterize skin and cut right through it leaving permanent scarring. This unfortunately, is a thermolysis only machine from all appearances and you SHOUD NOT attempt to use it on yourself on your own face.
I would feel differently if it was a blend unit .

The machine is fine. You need good lighting and magnification to be able to insert properly and treat the hairs. If you can’t do this, you’re not going to successfully treat the hairs. This isn’t easy for performing facial treatments on yourself, so best leave that to a professional electrologist.

NEVER do DIY insertions using thermolysis only on your face!

I would not recommend using this machine without proper training. Without the necessary instruction and training, you could very easily overtreat the skin which could result in permanent scarring.

Okay awesome I’m glad I asked that way I can stop using the machine. I can legally sell this machine right? Or no that’s not allowed with machines like this?

you can sell it.

Don’t bother selling it unless you can get a decent price. If you’re interested in going to school for this, it would be a good back-up or practice machine eventually.

Can I ask, how much did you pay for the machine and where did you purchase it from?

2 Likes

Are you located in the US? I tried getting a similar machine but it wasn’t delivered. Now I am still stuck with one of those VR or whatever ones and I would like another machine. I hope you read our questions.

Hi is this available