Asking again for referrals

Hello. Just me again, asking for anyone who has had successful treatment (finished or in process). Looking for someone effective and willing to put several hours in a week initially. Looking in the area of Chicago Illinois, but willing to go to Michigan, Northern PA or even New York or northern Ohio…Let me know if you can…Thanks, hope to hear from someone…

I have had work done on me by the people listed below who are located in the areas you have listed.

Just two hours by car from Chicago you have:
Rhonda Elmer
Electrolysis Center and Tanning
1601 Spring Square Alley
Monroe WI 53566
608-325-3434
She is good, does both thermolysis, and blend, and would give you multi hour appointments if you asked nicely. Book well in advance, and you could have many long appointments in a month. Just be sure to honor the appointments you make.

In Chicago, but much harder to get time with is:
Debbie Strickland
Merle Norman Cosmetics
7323 N. Harlem Avenue
Niles, Illinois 60714
847 600-3000
Debbiestrickland3@comcast.net
She now has 3 CPE’s working with her and two more taking the test October 2005
Lots of experience, and perfectly able to do long appointments if they can be fit into her VERY busy schedule.

As for Ohio, I have only had work done by two electrologists in that area, but I only have contact information for one of them.

Dee Fahey,R.N.,C.T.
Serving Gahanna, New Albany and Columbus
1075 Beecher Crossing North
Gahanna, Ohio 43230
deefahey@yahoo.com (Type ‘electrolysis’ in the subject)
614-747-6670

And if for some reason you really want to come to New York, you have:

Fino Gior
15 Bond St, Suite 111
Great Neck NY
516-482-5127
Do I really need to say anything about Fino here?
The fastest probe in the east! It may hurt a little bit more to have him working at that speed, but if what you want is fastest time from bear to bare, I don’t know who could top “The Gior Man”

And, oh yeah, :blush: I am in Western New York about two hours from Erie PA. My average client books 3 hour appointments to start, so I really don’t know how to do less than 90 minutes at a time :cool: Unless you just happen to find yourself in this area on business (I suppose a flight attendant would be) you probably would find your best situation with either Debbie or Rhonda when travel time is considered.

Thanks James, you are awesome. I will look into these immediately and believe me I am religious with appointments. I hate when people are a no show or no call in my business too…Thanks!!