Ashamed and tired of it

hey everyone im new here and im sick and tired of not even wanting to take my shirt off anymore!!! I havent swam or even taken a bath for years because im so embarissed of my chest and back hair! I will do ANYTHING to get rid of it! To make things worse I met this really really incredible girl on a cruise in hawaii, we have been going out for almost 6 months. Thing is she has a pool and a spa, and sometimes I’ll come over and shes in the spa…She is so beautiful and I want to get in with her, she says I should but im so ashamed of my body hair wise, from that day on i have realized that…I AM SICK OF THIS!!! >_< I DONT WANT TO LIVE UNDER THIS BURDEN ANYMORE!!! I dont understand why im the only one in the family or entire family including cousins, uncles, ext that has so much damned hair on my body. WHY ME??? My brothers are hairless!! I dont understand…anyway I’ll get to the point. I am looking for the best method to possibly remove this hair permanantly of for a very long period of time, if anyone here knows a stable, safe and suitable method of hair removal I would greatly appreciate to hear of it. Experiences, Trial and Errors and recomendations are all welcom and help immensly! Thank all of you that reply.
-Eiji

heya man…

I’m also in Sacramento, CA and if you are looking for long term definitely check out laser hair removal.

I went to ADVANCED LASER CLINICS and setup a consultation. I strongly recommend going there, they are very friendly and courteous. I’ve got an appointment for the 18th of this month to get my chest/abs done, but I may need to reschedule because I can’t afford it right now.

Unfortunately, this treatment is rather expensive (about 600 for chest/abs per treatment) but it is supposed to be very long term if not permanent.

Check them out, they have an office in Sac right off 80 and garden highway.

Thanks man im gona look into that. greatly appreciate help.

yeah…I checked it out, im not rich lol. guess im stuck like this unless i win the lottery…damn…this sucks. :frowning:

I’m going to check with them to see if they can somehow break up the payment or something. If they do, I’ll let you know.

Ugh… no they will only work with you on splitting the price if you go with the package. Chest and abs is $970 up front and $970 in 30 days.

God I wish I had some freaking money! This is frustrating as hell!

Try getting a pro waxing and see if you like the look. This is a fairly inexpensive option, and it might give you the confidence boostr you need to start dealing with this on a longer-term basis.

Hi…

I know this isn’t an answer to your question about hair removal but I just wanted to say that I’m a woman and I find hair on a man’s chest/back/anwhere to be attractive. I have heard the same from two other girl friends of mine. Just thought that might make you feel a little bit better.