Arm & Leg regrowth (long term) question

Hello.

I’m a male mid 20’s. I was interested in getting my arms & legs waxed, so that the hair is shorter & possible thinner in the long term. If it is possible? I would assume many waxes until that happens? I dont like the long hair & was hoping that after a certain amount of waxes the hair would start permanently being finer & shorter? Is this how it works? And is waxing up to knees good enough? My hair on thighs is alot shorter than bottom legs.

Thank you.

Whether you yank it out by waxing, threading, sugaring, or motorized devices…
IT IS STILL YANKING IT OUT OR TWEEZING. Whether it is one at a time or a few at a time THE RESULTS ARE THE SAME. NEITHER METHOD IS ANY BETTER AS THEY ARE ALL EXACTLY THE SAME. If you prefer one method over another that is your choice. A tweezer or a pliers… it is all the same. I could never figure out why some people expect better results with one method over another when they are the same.

As we age, the circulation to our lower legs decreases and the hair naturally becomes less dense and finer. I see nothing wrong with you waxing your legs, but you have to keep it up. Yes, perhaps you get a softer finer look??? You could also invest in a few laser sessions as well if you have coarse, dense, dark hair. Waxing is a pain and the expense will add up to where you could have gotten permanent hair reduction with a good alexandrite laser. That’s my thoughts for you!