arm hair

i have dark hair on my arms, and i use Jolene bleach. it works great for lightening my arm hair, but it bleaches the crap out of my skin and it looks weird. is there any other method or product i can use to bleach/lighten my arm hairs that doesnt bleach my skin?

edit: i tried shaving and waxing, but i dont like the stubble.

Sorry dear, skin, hair and nails are made of the same thing. Since hair is the stronger of the two, anything that can effect hair, will effect skin, just as anything that could effect nails would overwhelm skin. Think vapor, water and ice.

what about buying blonde hair dye and applying it to my arm? will that lighten my arm hair and not lighten my skin?

You could do that, but you would need to protect your skin from the sun during the first week after the process.

You can try using turmeric paste, it is natural and won’t harm your skin

I know this is an old post, but I thought I would add my two cents. I use Sally Hansen bleach on my arms (and chest.) At first the skin is a lighter shade, but after a few minutes of rubbing/washing in the shower, the skin goes back to normal and the hair stays bleached. I have never used the Jolene product, but the Sally Hansen bleach comes with a “pre-conditioner” which you wet your skin with before you bleach. I think this may help protect the skin from being bleached. I find that this works GREAT for my lower arms along with some trimming of the longer hairs… it makes my arms look actually normal.