Arm 1 week post electrolysis

hi everyone.
i also had electrolysis on my arm/ biceps area, and i wanted to know if that was a normal aspect for a post opération of 1 week.
i have some scab, and some have fallen. and has left a small red mark for somes and for other a small hole.
thanks a lot

but this area is really the least of my concern, i am way more concerned by the area near my nose / t zone. i really hope thiis area will heal/ today the pore look worse than ever unfortunately…

Yes, it will heal fine, but will take longer. Discuss with A about your concerns.

This is normal skin reaction for body work. There is nothing out of the ordinary. You can’t destroy hair follicles and expect porcelain, model’s skin during the process. And you were reassured that your electrologist is highly skilled and was trained by one of the best electrologists in the world.
When I had treatments on body, reactions and skin healing time was similar.

Same with my legs. My legs are spotless and smooth after they looked like a battlefield for weeks after treatment. Totally worth it.

Body work usually looks like this, however, scabs on the body can vary in size, depending on many variables. It will heal. Trust the process or decide not to do anything. Talk to A. He will guide you and reassure you.

2 Likes

hey deedra, are there any pictures of your legs on this site? before and after treatment?

Umm… my electrolysis was done 50 years. So there are no before and after pictures. I have been 100% hair free since then. I’ll post a “now” picture in this post later today.

Woo hoo!

i swear if my skin heal nicely and becomes smooth again i invite the whole forum to france! ( normandy).
but now it looks really like orange peel/ holes… damn , the waiting will be long

https://www.realself.com/question/minneapolis-mn-rid-pitting-skin-caused-23-years-fraxel-laser-pen-needing-work

excuse me sir but the hole looks exactly like this, and i am afraid to end up like the personn on this topica with permanent pitting.

do you think the skin will recover to its aspect? i have found a previous pictures ( before the electrolysis)