Are these practitioners recommended?

By being listed in this section does this mean a practitioner is recommended? Has enough positive reviews/feedback (or something) to be listed here? Sure would save me time if that is true!

Practitioners are listed for informational purposes only. No endorsement implied.

Unless you see someone posting that he/she has actually had treatment with that practitioner, and was satisfied, these listings are only information that we have located a practitioner in your area, not that we have vetted their skills.

It just so happens that I actually HAVE had treatments from Cassandra McCabe and Debbie Strickland, and can vouch for their good results, and can even say that even though their equipment is a little old, they still give good results.

For most others, it is the standard song here on HairTell, “Get as many consultations and sample treatments as you can before you settle on someone to be your hair removal provider.”

I even tell people to START with Cassy and Debbie and continue to look from there before choosing who they will do all their work with.